Neptune is an algae-based water conditioner for greenwater application.
Enrichment and culture diets
Skretting Ori-Go range is the new generation of rotifer diets and enrichments. Ori-Go range includes rotifer diets (Ori-One and Ori-Culture) and three different enrichments with specific attributes (Ori-Green, Ori-Gold and Ori-Pro).
Pre-starter and starter feeds
Perla Larva , Perla Plus and Perla MP are the Skretting proposal for traditional weaning and pre-growing protocols.
- Perla Larva is the extruded complete diet for weaning marine fish larvae.
- Perla Plus is the range of crumbled extruded feeds.
- Perla MP is the extruded minipellet range for pregrowing.
Gemma diets are the new generation of Skretting feeds for marine hatcheries. These cold-extruded products allow innovative weaning and pre-growing protocols.
- Gemma Micro is the exclusive Skretting proposal for Artemia replacement.
- Gemma Wean is the Skretting proposal for early weaning and co-feeding of marine fish larvae.
- Gemma Diamond is the pregrowing feed completing the Gemma range.
- Optibass e Optibream are diets specifically designed to satisfy the different nutritional requirements of European seabass and gilthead seabream, respectively, and formulated on a digestible nutrients basis. Optibass and Optibream include the innovative Skretting MicroBalance concept.
- Excel is the traditional medium-energy diet, with high flexibility to be used under a variety of environmental conditions.
- Alterna Marine is a low-medium-energy diet.
Right broodstock nutrition is the key for hatchery success.
- Vitalis Cal is specifically formulated for the villogenesis stage up to the recovery after the spawning period.
- Vitalis Repro is a maintenance feed for broodstock.
- Protec is Skretting’s prime functional feed for farmed fish. Protec helps to shield skin, gut and gills; it supports the immune system, provides building blocks for new cells and optimises the balance between fish, microbes and environment.
- Protec Winter is a seabream feed for preparation to winter.
- Optibass HT is the product recommended for summer nutrition of European seabass when temperature exceeds 26°C.
- Focus Omega is the harvesting diet for marine species targeting high omega3 fatty acid level in the fillet.
- Focus Gold is the haversting diet for optimal seabream skin pigmentation
- MRF Marine is diet designed for farms subjected to specific production standards.
- Emerald Marine is a product for marine species organic farming
- React Winter is a seabream feed recommended under extreme winter conditions.
For further information please contact our technical or commercial service.