Skretting Australia Environment Policy
As a manufacturer of fish feed for Australian and New Zealand aquaculture operations, we strive to minimise our impact on the surrounding environment and promote the long-term environmental and economic sustainability of our operations. We also strive to demonstrate committed care for community safety and the health and welfare of our employees.
Our scope encompasses the operations and employees at our Cambridge factory.
At Skretting Australia, we are committed to:
- Achieving our target of zero environmental incidents and prevention of pollution
- Ensuring continual improvement of our environment management system and supporting our suppliers, contractors and customers to do the same
- Deploying information and resources to achieve our objectives and targets
- Upholding legal and other requirements regarding the environment, including maintaining our environmental management condition at a level comparable to external standard, ISO14001:2015
- Considering the environment when making improvements in the design and modification of our facilities, equipment, systems and processes
- Effectively procure and utilise environmental friendly products and services where possible
- Taking responsibility for contributing to the reduction of our impact on the environment