Job Vacancy - Document Management Coordinator
1 November 2015
Skretting is a Nutreco company and are recognised globally as the world leader in the production and supply of feed for farmed fish and shrimp. Locally, we are the leading supplier of fish feed in Australasia and supply to a wide range of customers located all over Australia and New Zealand. Skretting is offering the following full time position on a one year contract at our Cambridge Operations 20km from the CBD of Hobart commencing early in 2016.
An opportunity has arisen for a Document Management Coordinator to lead the roll-out of a global document management system within our local organisation. Reporting to the Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be responsible for working with both local and global resources to support all aspects of document migration. You will be a member of a small team working to support integrated systems throughout all areas of the business. You will be expected to actively contribute to a positive business culture that supports our values and continuous improvement activities.
You will have a passion for organising and structuring documents and systems whilst maintaining a practical view.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
Selection Criteria (to be addressed in the application):
- Previous experience with quality management systems, document control or cataloguing systems
- Practical and positive experience delivering individual or small group coaching or training
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills, particularly in relation to project management
- Highly motivated, meticulously organised and thorough with a proactive approach
- Highly effective communication skills enabling collaboration with staff at all levels of the organisation (written and oral)
- Willingness to be accountable for the success of the project
- Experience in a manufacturing or production based business is desirable
Please contact Terry McDonnell, HR Manager, via email at email@example.com for a copy of the position description. Applications must address the Selection Criteria as detailed above. To apply, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close by COB Friday 6 November 2015.