New position vacancies available at Skretting Australia
12 April 2018
Skretting is a Nutreco company and are recognised globally as the world leader in the production and supply of feed for farmed fish and shrimp. Locally, we are the leading supplier of fish feed in Australasia and supply to wide range of customers located all over Australia and New Zealand. Based 20km from the CBD of Hobart, with a team of 75 staff, Skretting Australia are pleased to offer the following fantastic opportunities to join our fast growing organisation:
Human Resources Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, this position will:
- Operate as a Business Partner to develop and execute local Human Resources strategies, policies and practices
- Build the engagement and development of people
- Lead organisational development and strengthen our business excellence culture
- Align all HR systems and strategies with the business strategic plan
Information Technology (IT) Manager
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this position will:
- Maintain a reliable and stable IT platform in partnership with Nutreco Global IT
- Identify, scope and deliver strategic technology and IT process improvements
- Develop and implement the local IT strategy
- Operate at a local level in collaboration with divisional and global teams
Competitive remuneration packages will be negotiated with successful applicants.
To view the position descriptions, please click here.
Applications must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the position description. To apply, email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 8am Monday 30 April 2018