Skretting Australia Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Continuity Plan
16 July 2020
With the fast moving development of the coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world, Skretting Australia remains committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and, to the best of our abilities, ensuring business continuity for our customers, suppliers and partners.
Today we are experiencing no issues with provision of feeds to our customers and we continue to work with our suppliers to ensure that we have suitable stock levels of raw materials and finished goods in order to maintain our supply lines. We have the Global Skretting procurement team monitoring continuously and have weekly updates. Skretting Australia currently has no issues in imported procurement and supply chain due to coronavirus.
We are currently taking the following measures of precaution:
- Employees will not attend customer premises, business events, conferences or in-person external meetings, unless for business critical purposes where social distancing rules can be adhered to. Instead, all interactions with Skretting Australia staff must be held via Skype or phone.
- AquaVision conference scheduled to be held on 15-17 June 2020 in Stavanger, Norway will be postponed until further notice.
- Skretting Australia are following all direction provided by the state and federal governments. We have cancelled all business travel, both domestic and international, and recommended that our team members avoid non-urgent personal travel as well.
- Pre-approved contrators should not have contact between different work groups. Contractors are to use the portable amenities that will be setup on site.
- We have instigated separation actions within the business to reduce risk of transmission both within and between different teams in our business.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to update these on a daily basis.
- Hand sanitizing stations are installed around our offices and we have increased the frequency of cleaning at our site.
- All business meetings occur via phone or video based calls.
We will continue to monitor news from the World Health Organization, and follow the directions of both the Federal government and Tasmanian Governments. We are continually reassessing the situation and adjusting our plans accordingly.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and ensuring business continuity. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
Best regards from the team at Skretting Australia.
Last update: July, 16, 2020