Aquaculture America 2016
Every three years, the Triennial is held somewhere in the United States. In 2016, the Triennial returns to the exciting city of Las Vegas, Nevada!
THE TRIENNIAL IS THE LARGEST AQUACULTURE MEETING IN THE WORLD!
The Triennial is the largest aquaculture conference and tradeshow held in the world with nearly 4000 attendees from over 90 countries and even more countries are expected to have attendees at AQUACULTURE 2016.
The Triennial combines the annual meetings of the World Fish Culture Section of the American Fisheries Society, and the National Aquaculture Association. In addition to the annual meetings of the main sponsors, look what else is happening at AQUACULTURE 2016!
• AQUACULTURE AMERICA - Annual Meeting of the U.S.
Chapter of World Aquaculture Society, the National Aquaculture Association, and the U.S. Aquaculture Suppliers Association.
• Annual Meeting of the American Tilapia Association
• Annual Meeting of the Striped Bass Growers Association
• Annual Meeting of the U.S. Trout Farmers Association
• Special sessions organized by Aquacultural Engineering Society and International Association of Aquaculture Economics and Management
• Many other meetings of working groups, government agencies and related aquaculture activities
• Program with technical sessions and producers seminars covering virtually all species grown by aquaculture
• AND - look at all of the Associate Sponsors who are participating in the program development!
The last Triennial was held in 2013 in Nashville where it was pronounced a huge success by the nearly 3000 people who attended. Don’t miss this Triennial!