Inside Sales/ Technical Account Support
Title: Inside Sales/ Technical Account Support Description
Location: Vancouver, BC
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Reporting To: Commercial Manager
Feeding the Future. Skretting is an essential link in the feed-to-food chain, and we aim to contribute to meeting the rising food needs of a growing population in a sustainable manner.
Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Skretting is the leading manufacturer of quality feed for the aquaculture industry in North America with production facilities in British Columbia, New Brunswick and Utah. Skretting is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nutreco, which employs approximately 11,000 people in 35 countries across the world. For more details refer to http://www.nutreco.com.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will provide a smooth, receptive and proactive single point of contact for the customer. The purpose of this position is to efficiently address customer inquiries, orders, offer value added services and provide post-delivery follow up to ensure customer satisfaction. You will effectively communicate the information gained from customers to the rest of the Sales and Marketing teams and be a key member of our vendor managed inventory approach. The ideal candidate will strive to bring added value to both their internal and external customers. The position may also include, as required, offsite travel for local visits or customer meetings.
As the Inside Sales/ Technical Account Support, your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Interacting with customers on a daily basis by phone, fax, email and apps.
- Recording all pertinent information from customer communications and disseminating within the Sales team with the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Providing customer service solutions to Skretting’s growing and diverse clientele through coordination of the Skretting app, e-sales and on-line customer applications
- Transfer information from the customers production data into various Skretting models to produce summary reports for interpretation with the end goal of improving customer’s production performance
- Taking orders from customers and providing advice on product options and services to customers.
- Inputting orders into our ERP system, checking for accuracy of items, quantity, packaging type, delivery date, delivery location and price.
- Logging customer concerns and complaints in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM software and coordinating the process to ensure issues are investigated and closed in a timely manner.
- Interacting with sales, financing, production and administrative staff on a daily basis to communicate customer requirements and improve our service levels.
- Coordinate, organize and enter customer information to maintain an 18-month rolling sales forecast in demand planner software.
- Interacting with the supply chain team on a daily basis, communicating frequently with the Production Planner about production schedule requirements.
- Knowledge of the Aquaculture and or Feed Industry is highly desirable.
- A Degree in Science, Nutrition, IT or Aquaculture is desirable.
- Experience in customer service.
- Working with an ERP system, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of e-Sales solutions.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Passionate about providing value to the customer.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle high volume of data with accuracy.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment.
As a member of the Skretting team, you can expect:
- A diverse and inclusive culture.
- Competitive compensation.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Participation in our annual bonus program.
- Career and personal development opportunities.
- Annual employee events.
- An organization that supports the local community and values people.
If you would like to join a progressive international company in a rapidly growing industry, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.