Title: Marketing Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Reporting To: Marketing Manager
Feeding the Future. Skretting is an essential link in the feed-to-food chain, and we aim to contribute to meeting the rising food needs of a growing population in a sustainable manner.
Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Skretting is the leading manufacturer of quality feed for the aquaculture industry in North America with production facilities in British Columbia, New Brunswick and Utah. Skretting is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nutreco, which employs approximately 11,000 people in 35 countries across the world. For more details refer to http://www.nutreco.com.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for marketing and communication activities that effectively describe and promote the organization, its brands and its products to achieve the company's financial targets.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Advertising – Prepare and develop advertising and marketing plans that help achieve our sales goals.
- Desktop Publishing/ Design – Prepare high-quality marketing material for internal and external audiences. Including customer magazines, advertisements, banners, videos, web pages and displays.
- Conferences – Assist in planning exhibits and conferences across North America.
- Websites – Maintain, improve and develop Skretting North America’s websites, social media platforms and e-sales channels.
- Apps - Maintain and improve the Showpad platform. Provide assistance to users.
- Report analytics and performance of our marketing/sales platforms.
- Internal communication education and usage – across North America plants i.e. Nutranet, Outlook, Messaging/Video, Web conferencing, Sustainability and presentation templates.
- CRM – responsible for marketing campaigns, surveys, ClickDimensions and other marketing related projects in Microsoft’s CRM system to help achieve the Marketing and sales team financial goals.
- Market Research - of both customers and competitors
- Apps - Maintain and improve the front end of new and existing Skretting North America Applications.
Education & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Biology and/or Marketing with experience in desktop publishing, CRM and/or fish biology considered an asset.
- 0 - 5 years of experience.
- Sound business judgment and creativity are critical to success.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products through successful marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Experience using design & coding software and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
As a member of the Skretting team, you can expect:
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Competitive compensation
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Participation in the Nutreco Global bonus program
- Career and personal development opportunities
- Annual employee events
- An organization that supports the local community
If you would like to join a progressive international company in a rapidly growing industry, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.