Title: Procurement Analyst
Location: Vancouver, BC
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reporting To: Procurement Manager
Feeding the Future. Skretting is an essential link in the feed-to-food chain, and we aim to contribute to meeting the rising food needs of a growing population in a sustainable manner.
Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Skretting is the leading manufacturer of quality feed for the aquaculture industry in North America with production facilities in British Columbia, New Brunswick and Utah. Skretting is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nutreco, which employs approximately 11,000 people in 35 countries across the world. For more details refer to http://www.nutreco.com.
As the Procurement Analyst, you will be working closely with the Logistics and Raw Materials Coordinators to ensure that raw material products are stocked at the right time and location. This will be accomplished by evaluating current stocks, forecasting for future demand, and compiling information into monthly reports and analysis. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for data and analysis and who can maintain high attention to detail.
As the Procurement Analyst, your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Raw Material cost calculation
- Safety stock evaluation
- Working capital analysis
- Costing model analysis
- ERP system set up review
- Weekly/Monthly procurement reporting
- RM forecast
- Raw Materials call off
- Raw Materials item/supplier creation in the system
- KPI Report creation
- SOP creation
- At least one years’ experience in data analysis.
- Working with an ERP system, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- 2 years’ experience in procurement or logistics experience is preferable.
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to handle high volume of data with accuracy.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to develop and take on more responsibilities.
- Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment.
As a member of the Skretting team, you can expect:
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Competitive compensation
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Participation in our annual bonus program
- Career and personal development opportunities
- Annual employee events
- An organization that supports the local community
If you would like to join a progressive international company in a rapidly growing industry, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.