Smoltification is a critical phase for the Atlantic salmon. We have developed feed types Nutra Supreme and Spirit Supreme to ensure a complete and successful transfer. By feeding Supreme diets 6 weeks before and after transfer to sea water, loss of appetite and growth is minimized.
Supreme diets are based on an improved understanding of the smoltification process which allows us to provide the correct nutrients at the right times. Nutra Supreme primes your smolt in freshwater, preparing them for life in saltwater. Spirit Supreme is proven to maximise smolt performance in saltwater by encouraging early and rapid feed intake. Following Nutra Supreme with Spirit Supreme reduces the number of days for smolt to reach 100% feeding compared to smolt fed on regular transfer diets. The early and stronger feed intake post transfer is reflected in improved growth, which is compounded throughout the grow-out cycle, resulting in larger fish at harvest.
- Feed Nutra Supreme for 5 to 6 weeks in freshwater prior to saltwater transfer.
- Feed Spirit Supreme for the first 5 to 6 weeks in saltwater.
- Nutra/Spirit Supreme increase feed intake and growth in salt water
- Nutra/Spirit Supreme supports the immune system
- Nutra/Spirit Supreme increases antioxidative capacity
- Nutra Supreme is made as an recirculation diet