|Education level||Master degree in Finance/Auditing|
Skretting wants to further strengthen the global finance team, and is now looking for a controller for our office in Stavanger. The successful applicant will report to the Finance Director, and will work in a highly skilled finance team supporting our 19 operating companies worldwide.
Tasks and responsibilities include (but will not be limited to)
- Supporting Skrettings operations worldwide with developing business ideas into decision papers, such as credit – and investment applications
- First line support for the 19 operating companies (opco's). The opco's are split betweeen the finance team members
- Taking part in all work related to monthly consolidated reporting, quarterly forecasting and an annual 5-year strategy process
- You will, together with the finance team, have functional responsibility, like being a contact point for Purchasing, IM/IT, HR, Legal & Compliance, Marketing etc.
- Take part in various projects, such as M&A projects, restructuring projects, working on capital project
What you’ll need to succeed
- Masters degree in Finance/Auditing
- Experience from similar work
- Good communication skills in English (both oral and written)
In terms of personal skills, you will be
- Accurate, structured and disciplined
- Business minded, goal oriented and proactive
- Good people skills and a good team player
- Flexible, curious and eager to learn
Skretting offers challenging tasks in an international setting with highly skilled professionals worldwide. We offer a pleasant and informal working environment with great focus on collaboration across countries. Skretting offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
Location: Stavanger, Norway
For detailed information about this position, please contact Dag Engelsvoll, Finance Director in Skretting, +47 959 93 065, firstname.lastname@example.org or Stine Lerstøl, HR Advisor +47 452 21 077, email@example.com
Application deadline: 22.01.2021
Skretting is a global leader in providing innovative and sustainable nutritional solutions and services for the aquaculture industry. Skretting has production facilities in 18 countries on five continents to manufacture and deliver high quality feeds from hatching to harvest for more than 60 species. The total annual production volume of feed is close to 2.5 million tonnes. Our mission is Feeding the Future.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skretting is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Skretting is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.