Global Formulation Specialist
|Education level||Masters degree in fish or shrimp nutrition or equivalent work experience|
Skretting ARC is currently looking for a Global Formulation Specialist with a background in fish or shrimp nutrition, possessing an innovative mindset and good collaboration skills. In this role you will have a key responsibility in the development and rapid implementation of optimised diets for aquacultured species throughout our expanding global aquafeed operations.
Main tasks include:
- Overall responsibility for fish and shrimp formulation at Skretting ARC.
- Coordinate the global formualtion network and formulation audits in Skretting.
- Responsible for transfer of formulation knowledge and implementation of best practices in commercial formulation to Operating Companies.
- Coordinate and maintain Standard Operating Procedures related to formulation in Skretting Quality Management System (1QM).
- Support research studies related to fish/shrimp nutrition.
- Participation in collaborative projects with both internal and external partners.
- Act as key technical support towards Operating Companies in matters relating to formulation .
- Masters degree in fish or shrimp nutrition or equivalent work experience.
- Competence in feed formulation principles and experience in commercial formulation.
- Knowledge of raw material composition and quality in relation to aqua-feed formulation.
- Clear understading of NIR and its application in feed formulation.
- Knowledge in fish nutrition/physiology/biochemistry is preferable.
- Innovative mindset, including a hands-on and target oriented mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- High proficiency in the English language.
- Problem solving and solutionfocused mentality.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a well-established international team of fish/shrimp researchers and nutritionists
- Work in a progressive and highly innovative environment.
- Develop and implement new formulations, nutritional products, technologies and concepts.
- Closely interact with our production locations worldwide as well as other parts of the organisation including both global procurement and marketing
- Work for a leading company in animal nutrition and aquafeed.
We offer a challenging position with ample possibilities for professional growth and competitive benefits. We also support and encourage extracurricular sport, health and cultural activities.
The working location is Stavanger, Norway. Stavanger is located in the beautiful south of Norway with easy international connectivity and high quality international schooling for children. The working language is English.
The successful applicant combines a high level of understanding of his/her technical area with a creative and innovative mindset. For further information please contact Mariëlle Tersteeg HR manager at Skretting ARC, email: email@example.com
Applications are invited from candidates with the described skills and experience. Please send your CV and cover letter describing your motivation by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 3 March 2019