Junior Business Analyst
|Education level||Master’s degree within finance/economy or IT|
As a business analyst we give you the opportunity to develop into the innovation part of the Skretting organisation. It is a challenging position with plenty of opportunities. You will be part of a great Innovation organisation, spread across multiple countries and consisting of more than 150 people.
Skretting Innovation business control team today consists of one controller who is in need of assistance. With background in business finance and controlling, we support and challenge the Innovation organisation to meet Skretting’s future growth objectives. We do this based on sound financial steering, business analysis, delivery of actionable insights and by making sure the organisation is digitally enabled for the future.
We are looking for a junior business analyst to join our team. The role will report directly to the Innovation Controller. You will support the Innovation organisation by coordinating our project economy database to a cloud solution on a Power BI platform, perform value adding analyses and create reports that contribute to effective steering of the Skretting Innovation organisation.
Other activities includes but are not limited to; support our project economy and increase the organisational agility, look into governmental funding opportunities, how to further capitalise on our existing competence/know-how.
Tasks & responsibilities include
- Drive (with help of internal and external expertise) the implementation of our project economy on a Power BI platform
- Responsible for project economy, improvements and project reporting
- Drive effective use of Innovation resources and find funding and other income possibilities
- Report on Skattefunn and EU-projects
- Responsible for contract administration
- Assist controller on month/quarter/year-end procedures and reporting
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Act as sparring partner to the controller on a broad range of topics
- Master’s degree within finance/economy or IT
- Preferably one to three years of work experience but newly educated are encouraged to apply
- Digital competence and interest
- Experience with Power BI
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English
- Proactive, with a “doer” attitude and not afraid to challenge status quo
- Team player with the ability to work independently and in teams
- Can identify yourself with our values; Innovative, collaborative, capable and caring
For questions related to the position, please contact Endre B. Molland (Finance Manager) on tel. +47 90696839 or e-mail: email@example.com
Please apply by submitting a CV and cover letter. Application deadline is 2 August 2020.
Please note that due to the summer holidays, applications will not be reviewed until the beginning of August.