Procurement Data Engineer
|Education level||A Master's Degree in computer, data or business sciences|
With an annual spend of approximately EUR 2 billion in global purchases, Skretting collects a significant amount of data on purchasing contracts, deliveries, and ingredient testing among others. Several different systems are used across operating companies and functions to record, store, process, and present these data as actionable insights for purchasing or commercial decisions.
To facilitate the analysis and distribution of these data, Skretting is seeking a full time Procurement Data Engineer. The position is part of the global Skretting procurement team and will be reporting to the Skretting Procurement Director. The position is based in the Skretting Division headquarters in Stavanger. For the successful candidate, support is available to facilitate relocation.
Tasks & responsibilities include
- Data collection and analysis - gather data and report to internal stakeholders. A longer-term term plan is to work on data science projects, for example forecasting raw material needs and market prices - taking data usage to an entirely new level
- Systems & Tooling - improve the efficiency of data collection and processing. Lead several identified projects to improve the efficiency of procurement systems and tooling
- Dashboards and learning - ensure we learn as much as we can from the data collected. Build dashboards and information from internal and external (supplier and other) data to support operational and strategic ingredient development and investment on both global and country level
Qualifications & skills
- A Master's Degree in computer, data or business sciences
- Experience in Infor M3, SAP or similar ERP systems
- Experience with using SQL and Transact-SQL
- Proficiency with Power BI and Power Apps
- Project management
- Structured, precise and creative in your thinking
- Proactive and positive attitude to be able to work independently and without continuous support
We offer an exciting role in an ambitious and growing team that is of great importance to Skretting. You will collaborate with operating companies all over the world, will work across functions with our central IT department and other departments like quality and R&D.
If you find this exciting, please, contact Cecilie Kleppe at +47 412 43 220 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply here!