|Education level||University degree within aquaculture or relevant subject|
Skretting ARC is currently looking for a project coordinator in a permanent position to join our Lerang Research Station in Forsand municipality.
Main tasks include:
- Plan and follow up trials in close cooperation with the project managers in Skretting ARC
- Coordinate the trials within the station.
- Summaries and report R&D results to the project managers
- Contribute to further development of fish trials at the station
- May participate in the guard service and some weekend work could apply
- University degree within aquaculture or relevant subject
- Relevant practical experience, preferably from a research station
- Good technical understanding
- Good knowledge of water quality in recirculation systems
- Practical, systematic, precise and goal oriented
- Team player
- ·Able to work independently and have the ability to look for improvements
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral Norwegian and English
For questions related to the position, please contact Atle Fiskå. Phone: + 47 95921264,
Please apply by submitting a CV and cover letter.
Interested in this position:
We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply”. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.
Skretting is a global leader in providing innovative and sustainable nutritional solutions and services for the aquaculture industry. Skretting has production facilities in 18 countries on five continents to manufacture and deliver high quality feeds from hatching to harvest for more than 60 species. The total annual production volume of feed is close to 2.5 million tonnes. Our mission is Feeding the Future.
Skretting Aquaculture Research Centre (ARC) is the global research organisation for Skretting. The research centre is based in Stavanger, Norway, and has further research units in Australia, China, Chile, Ecuador, Egypt, Italy, Japan, and Zambia.
Skretting ARC employs an international team of highly skilled specialists, supported by a substantial annual investment in advanced R&D. We collaborate with over 60 research institutes and private companies across the globe.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Skretting is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Skretting is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.