Technical Specialist RAS
|Education level||MSc in fish biology, Aquaculture or other relevant higher university education with proven competence in recirculating aquaculture system (RAS)|
Skretting is looking for a Technical Specialist having competence and experience in Recirculating Aquaculture Systems (RAS) to be part of our Global Marketing team to support the development and implementation of feeds and services towards the growing RAS segment.
The position will report to Global Product Group Manager Freshwater & Transfer Feeds and is located at Skretting head office in Stavanger, Norway.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and support Skretting value proposition for new products and services for RAS customers
- Ensure the implementation of technical aspects related to RAS feed and service in Skretting operating companies
- RAS market analysis
- Coordinate and execute tasks related to benchmark trials and customer visits
- Provide technical support
- Assist in product development
- Frequent travel must be expected
- MSc in fish biology, Aquaculture or other relevant higher university education with proven competence in recirculating aquaculture system (RAS)
- Capable to develop, deliver clear and effective technical presentations
- A very good team player able to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage
Skretting offers challenging tasks in an international setting with highly skilled professionals all over the world. We offer a dynamic, informal and collaborative working environment with high energy.
Questions about the position can be directed to:
For more information about this position, please contact Saravanan Subramanian, Global Product Group Manager Freshwater & Transfer Feeds, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.